I have decided to declare 2019 TheYear of Joy and Rebirth. My soul is tired, and it’s time to step backhand create an environment that lets me feel creative and energized again. That means doing some housecleaning and making changes. (Remember last month when I talked about pruning the garden. Well, 2019 is going to be a year of pruning and replanting.)
To that end, here is what’s In and what’s Out over the next couple months.
- Twitter and Instagram
- RWA Chapters that don’t add value (sorry NECRWA and NJRWA)
- Conferences that don’t add value
- Toxic People
- #Romancelandia (see above note: Toxic people)
- Depending on external validation for self-worth
- Being vanilla
- Writing for joy
- Mastering my craft
- Being fearless
- Sadie McIntyre – the sequel (finally!)
- Video content
- Original website fiction
- Another Super Seekrit writing project
Sorry for such a short post, but I’m leaving on a long needed vacation. When I come back, I’ll go into a little more detail.
In the meantime, what is In and what is Out for you in 2019? Do you have a word for the year? What is it? We can cheer each other on.
Have a great 2019!